Why Dr. Dovorany?
He has a way with teeth and people. Really.
When you undergo orthodontic treatment, there are a number of rules you have to follow. And we’ve found that the more our patients like us, the more likely they are to cooperate and follow those rules. And that makes everyone happy. That’s the people side of orthodontic treatment.
But orthodontic treatment is also complex, involving the growth patterns of the face as well as misaligned teeth. Dr. Dovorany is a specialist in orthodontics who completed postdoctoral residency training and utilizes the latest technologies — digital x-rays, SureSmile and Invisalign — to bring healthy beautiful smiles to the greater Wausau area. These technologies are designed to give you the smile you've always dreamed of with less discomfort and shorter treatment times.
Dr. Dovorany has taken special, post-graduate courses focused on understanding a person's chewing system, the relationship between the teeth and jaw joints, and identifying potential problems.
The result? A smile that is equally beautiful and healthy.
About Dr. Dovorany:
- A Wisconsin native, Dr. Dovorany received his Doctorate in Dentistry from Marquette University in 1993.
- Graduating with honors, Dr. Dovorany was elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society, an organization recognizing doctors graduating in the top 10% of their class.
- Following graduation, and after beginning private practice, Dr. Dovorany was an assistant clinical professor in the orthodontic department at Marquette from 1995-1997.
- Dr. Dovorany lives in Wausau with his wife, Renee, and their three sons, Nicholas, Charles and Franklin. They enjoy sports, outdoor activities, music, computers and spending time with friends and family.
Dr. Dovorany's affiliations include:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Fraternity
- Past President and Officer of the Marathon County & Central Wisconsin Dental Societies